Ellen Finkelstein has written numerous books on PowerPoint and several other topics and since 1999 has been helping people to present more effectively via her websites, EllenFinkelstein.com and OutstandingPresentationsWorkshop.com. Along the way, she learned a lot about Internet Marketing, including:
- Creating websites and blogs: Her websites get approximately 300,000 visitors per month
- E-mail marketing: She has developed an e-mail list of over 22,000 subscribers
- Webinars: Ellen has created and delivered dozens of webinars and organized the popular Outstanding Presentations Workshop webinar series, with over 4000 registrations.
- Social Media: Ellen has grown her Twitter, her popular LinkedIn group, and Facebook audience to over 8,000.
- E-books: Starting out as an author writing books with Wiley Publishers and McGraw-Hill, she has expanded to writing e-books and Kindle books.
As an Adjunct Professor at Maharishi University of Management, Ellen has taught Web Writing, Creating a Usable Website, eBusiness Project (final MBA project), and Internet Marketing. She also teaches a private Internet Marketing course.
Now, she is helping others gain the same success she has had. She has successfully helped numerous coaching clients and course participants improve their online business skills.